Pre order item: AQUA BACK SINGLE 24L
World travel feeling for everyday use!
The waterproof rear pannier is climate neutrally manufactured at the German VAUDE company headquarters near Lake Constance with durable, PVC-free tarpaulin material and made to accompany you on your daily travels.
With a roll closure that allows you to customize the size of the bag and seal it so that its water tight. An extra inside pocket makes it easy to store things separately. The bag is securely attached to either the right or left side of the back gear rack with the QMR 2.0 system, which also allows for easy adjustment and quick on-and-off. With a bike lock, it can be directly locked onto the QMR hook.
Reflective elements ensure high visibility in traffic and low light conditions. Included: one bag (single). Can be used together with the practical accessory bags: Toolbag Back, Sortyour Back, Addita Bag.
- Spacious main compartment
- waterproof roll closure
- top and side roll closure
- removable shoulder strap
- shoulderstrap and belt possible
- reflective logo
- suser-friendly QMR 2.0 attachment system
- lockable QMR
- Weight/ Pair: 970 g
- Volume: 24,0 l
- Dimensions: 37 x 33 x 19 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; 1000 D Embossed Thermoplastic Polyurethane coated
- Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide; 840 D Thermoplastic Polyurethane coated.
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.
- The VAUDE label 'PVC-free' means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.